Every year, the BIO International Convention brings together some of the world’s most influential members of the biotechnology industry. So, it’s fitting that this year’s event is taking place in Boston, Mass., a foremost biotechnology hub for industry leaders, including Amgen, which has a world-class research facility in Cambridge and will once again be a Double Helix sponsor of the event.
Over its more than 40-year history, Amgen has grown into one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, one that reaches millions of patients around the world. This year, Amgen leaders are looking forward to attending the event in Boston to highlight Amgen’s commitment to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses.
Hear more about Amgen at #BIO2023 from Ian Thompson, senior vice president, U.S. Business Operations:
Here’s a rundown of where you’ll find Amgen at this year’s BIO convention:
- Monday, June 5, 1 p.m. EST in Room 204AB: Real-world evidence in regulatory decision-making: Enabling its use through international collaboration
- Monday, June 5, 1:00 p.m. EST in Room 209: The New European Pharmaceutical Landscape: What you need to know when launching in the EU
- Tuesday, June 6, 11 a.m. EST in Room 204AB: Latest Regulatory Advancements in Combination Products with a focus on Risk Management
- Tuesday, June 6, 1 p.m. EST, virtual: Endpoints at #BIO23, R&D chiefs are taking a hard look at what’s in the pipeline — and what’s out
- Tuesday, June 6, 1:45 p.m. EST in Room 256: Thou Shalt Not Pass? How to Navigate the Latest Policies on Cross-Border Data Flow
- Tuesday, June 6, 4:15 p.m. EST Room 203: Investing in the value of DEI for your Company and Community
- Wednesday, June 7, 11 a.m. EST in Room 204AB: Business Critical: Building a State/Regional Advocacy Arm
- Wednesday, June 7, 1:45 p.m. EST in Room 256: Re-Imagining Drug Development and Regulatory Submissions through Cloud-Based Technologies
- Wednesday, June 7, 2:30 p.m. EST in Room 104B: Amgen Company Presentation
- Wednesday, June 7, 4:15 p.m. EST in Room 254A: Dose Optimization in Oncology – How do we Tackle the Tricky Topic of Combinations?
- Thursday, June 8, 10:15 a.m. EST in Room 204AB: Navigating Patient Access Barriers to Solve Public Health Challenges in Cardiovascular Disease
Overdue for a professional headshot? Remember to come by our headshot lounge (booth #3335) to get your photo taken and to learn more about Amgen and our mission to serve patients. You can also find us at the Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and Massachusetts Pavilions on the exhibition floor.
In addition, join us at the Life Sciences Cares “BIO Gives Back” booth (#2735) to participate in various service activities to support the community of Boston.
We will be sharing real-time updates at BIO on our Twitter handle @Amgen. You can also follow the event hashtag on Twitter #BIO2023 for news, including about Amgen.